Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: Morning Coffee, Stripes.. I mean Groundhog Day Edition

  1. #1
    Inactive Member thatchetguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2004
    Posts
    2,675
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I always get those Bill Murray movies confused.

    For those who don't live within the sphere of the woodchuck cult, today is the day where a group of Pennsylvanians go and worship a marmoset. By the reactions of this ground rodent, they can determine whether there will be six more weeks of winter, or if there will be only a month and a half until spring.

    So grind your hogs, friends. There's Spam, bacon, and other pork products on the counter, along with a few lard-fried dounts.

    And for those who object to eating pig items, there's a few llama dogs in the cooker. In Michigan, we use a llama's shadow to forecast weather (I only wish I was making that up).

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ February 02, 2005 08:03 AM: Message edited by: ThatChetGuy ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member DemonsAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    6,043
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i hated that damn movie....
    morning, signing in from home today... feel like total crap [img]confused.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner Guyver's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 9th, 2004
    Posts
    2,837
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Morning all!!!
    22588

  4. #4
    Inactive Member *PORTHOS*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    April 21st, 2001
    Posts
    4,658
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    What's the difference between a 6 weeks and a month and a half?

    6x7=42
    30+15=45

    All this thing for 3 damn days
    [img]wink.gif[/img]

    I Got You Babe"

    [HER:] They say we're young and we don't know
    We won't find out until we grow
    [HIM:] Well I don't know if all that's true
    'Cause you got me, and baby I got you

    [HIM:] Babe
    [BOTH:] I got you babe I got you babe

    [HER:] They say our love won't pay the rent
    Before it's earned, our money's all been spent
    [HIM:] I guess that's so, we don't have a pot
    But at least I'm sure of all the things we got

    [HIM:] Babe
    [BOTH:] I got you babe I got you babe

    [HIM:] I got flowers in the spring I got you to wear my ring
    [HER:] And when I'm sad, you're a clown
    And if I get scared, you're always around
    [HER:] So let them say your hair's too long
    'Cause I don't care, with you I can't go wrong
    [HIM:] Then put your little hand in mine
    There ain't no hill or mountain we can't climb

    [HIM:] Babe
    [BOTH:] I got you babe I got you babe

    [HIM:] I got you to hold my hand
    [HER:] I got you to understand
    [HIM:] I got you to walk with me
    [HER:] I got you to talk with me
    [HIM:] Igot you to kiss goodnight
    [HER:] I got you to hold me tight
    [HIM:] I got you, I won't let go
    [HER:] I got you to love me so

    [BOTH:] I got you babe
    I got you babe
    I got you babe
    I got you babe
    I got you babe

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Morning folks. Apparently the vermin saw his shadow. 6 more weeks of bad TV!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Darkest Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2004
    Posts
    5,299
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ...wait...what? No...don't answer that. It takes a lotof energy to ignore you people.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Guitardeth2's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,698
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Morning All.

    So 6 more weeks or winter heh? oh well it don't bother me.

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ February 02, 2005 08:25 AM: Message edited by: Guitardeth? ]</font>

  8. #8
    Inactive Member DARTH POOH's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2004
    Posts
    3,327
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Morning All
    Feck the little hairball, where's the coffee? [img]mad.gif[/img]
    [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Guitardeth2's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,698
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Morning Darth.

    You should have a package showing up today from me, if you havn't gotten it already.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Gareee's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30th, 2004
    Posts
    729
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ah, if he'd become another "fat american" he wouldn;t be able to see his shadow because of his belly! [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Might go out on yet another "Great Man-Thing Hunt of 2005" today.

    Maybe I'll stumble across the McF Dragons... course, from what I've read, stumbling over them might be a tad difficult. [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Oh! if anyone needs them, a boatload of new LOTR figures hit here.. plenty of Celebration Arwen, Gil Gilad, and Shelob to go around.

    (And Shelob is *huge* for a $5.88 figure!)

    She could take on Pyre....

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ February 02, 2005 09:03 AM: Message edited by: Gareee ]</font>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •